Coming Soon: News, Reviews and Maybe Shoes!
Well, it’s been beyond fun writing this blog.
When I first started it a few months back, I wasn’t sure of what the commitment would entail, and to be honest, I didn’t really know what I was getting into. Really, I was looking for an outlet to express my thoughts related to my crazy life parenting my kids and working outside the home.
Since that time, I can honestly say that this blog has provided me much more than I would have ever imagined. An outlet – yes – it’s been a wonderful one to discuss the inane as well as the more serious aspects of parenting. That said, I have also had the opportunity to connect with some amazing bloggers, to read some incredible sites and to gain knowledge about some of the more stickier sides of parenting (sleep deprivation, anyone??).
|Image courtesy of www.geohot.ca|
While my primary focus for my blog will continue to be the craziness of parenting 5,000 kids and the inevitable mayhem that ensues with such a scenario, I will now be expanding into some additional areas that I’m really excited about!
Along with the parenting-related topics, I have been approached to do some product reviews, which I will be writing about very soon.
Here are the details regarding the additional areas that this blog will cover:
- Product reviews – All review items will be related to kids and parenting, e.g. toys, etc.
- Book reviews – Some parenting, some not. Okay, there might be more on the “not” side as I tend to read true crime and non-fiction personal memoirs. You’ve been warned.
- Technology reviews – I’m a nerd and a geek and I like gadgets.
- Ongoing discussions of kids and parenting-related trends and topics that are currently in the news.
- Okay, just a fantasy of mine, but maybe I can review some shoes? One can dream, right?
|Image courtesy of www.discountchristianboots.com|
So my question today is: What would you like to see me write about? Any particular reviews/products, etc. that you’d like to have me address on this blog? I’m all ears!
(Visited 155,110 times,