Guest Post: Top 7 Family-Friendly Vacation Ideas

by Samantha on May 10, 2011

It looks like spring has finally sprung and summer is just around the corner. And you know what that means: long weekends! Those of us who are parents are constantly looking for ideas and tips that will allow us to make the most of our deserved time off with the family.

Image courtesy of www.wordwolf.com
If you’re one of these parents, head on over to one of my favorite sites, Chic Savvy Travels for 7 Family-Friendly Vacation Ideas for the upcoming long weekends. If you’ve got some additional ideas for long-weekend excursions, please share as well!
**What are your plans for the first long weekend of the summer? Answer the poll on my Facebookpage!www.facebook.com/multiplemayhemmamma**

Hello! I'm Kate. May 11, 2011 at 1:04 am

We like to go somewhere but haven't in a while–hopefully this year we will!

Samantha May 11, 2011 at 2:40 am

@Hello! I'm Kate. Me too! I'm hoping to make the best of the three-day weekends this summer :) It's much to short where I live so gotta get out into the sunshine while I can! Thanks for commenting.

Holly Ann May 12, 2011 at 4:33 am

I love that you mentioned Vegas! That's my home and I'm always trying to explain to people that there are actually lots of great family things to do here! I never want to move. :)

Jackie May 12, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I was hoping to take a family trip down to California to visit some relatives that we haven't seen in years, but it looks like our plans may have to change. More than likely, if we don't go, we'll just stay put and just take the kids out to local places around here to enjoy the sunshine.

how to make your own website August 13, 2011 at 11:21 am

Wow.. I really love ideas about Family-friends Vacation Ideas. What a nice idea for gathering and bond with each other. Now, that I read this post, it makes me me plan for vacation with my family in London just to have fun. Thanks for the idea.

Samantha August 13, 2011 at 11:41 am

@how to make your own website Thanks! Glad you liked the ideas :)