The Remains of the Day…Before
|Image courtesy of http://cookingquestions.myrecipes.com|
- Pragmatic – C’mon, chicken from a few days ago is probably okay to eat, right?
- Frugal – Tired of throwing away spoiled food – groceries are expensive, after all
- Lazy – Why cook if you don’t have to?
- Discerning – Can tell a Pinot Gris from a Pinot Grigot in an instant
- Financially Successful – And therefore able to choose not to eat the extra food from last night’s dinner
- Single – Because I’ll go out on a limb to say that those having to deal with children’s temperaments on a daily basis will appreciate not having to cook whenever possible – making leftovers a welcome option.