PTAN Retro Memory #8 – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Remember Ferris Bueller’s (brilliant) Day Off?
Ferris Bueller was every teen’s hero back in 1986, and his smooth yet deceptive style got him both the car and the girl, and not necessarily in that order. His irreverent attitude, wily ways and his ability to keep one step ahead of his parents and teachers gave him teen “hero” status that continues to this day.
- 5 stars!October 1, 2017 by laurabakes from Canada
Such a wonderful and engaging podcast with great parents insights!
- Love this podcast!! Engaging and nostalgic!September 25, 2017 by Ghghggxdgbnkf from Canada
Brings me back to the good ol days of my childhood!
- Insightful and engaging!September 14, 2017 by bweikle from Canada
This podcast offers such great perspective on parenting by framing how we raise kids today compared to how kids were raised just a short time ago. Samantha is a very engaging host and her show offers a unique and insightful perspective on family life!
- Informative and nostalgic!September 13, 2017 by GillJax from Canada
Good parenting interviews and quick hits of nostalgia from my childhood -- love it!
- Interesting and engagingSeptember 6, 2017 by mikey cadoch from Canada
Before I knew it I was 40 minutes in! Love it.
- Extremely witty and insightfulSeptember 6, 2017 by tassjacadoch from Canada
A must-listen for any parent! My new fave