Samantha Kemp-Jackson is a seasoned writer and media professional with a flair for providing sound parenting advice and tips through her broadcast media appearances and writing.
Samantha’s catchy and irreverent prose as well as her keen insight into parenting-related issues has led her to become a regular fixture in the Canadian media landscape. She is a frequent media personality who discusses various aspects of parenting and provides tips and advice via regular monthly appearances on leading morning programs as a regular Parenting contributor on The Morning Show on Global Television. She is also the resident on-air Parenting Columnist on CBC Radio’s Fresh Air weekend morning program.
Samantha has appeared regularly on many other leading programs including a year-long monthly stint on CH Morning Live (as part of her “Family Matters” parenting segment) and Rogers Daytime Toronto (where she is a frequent guest), as well as recurring appearances on Canada’s national morning program Canada AM. She has also been interviewed as a parenting expert on CBC’s Here and Now and Montreal’s CJAD 800 as well as on the new (2012) Ricki Lake Show. Aside from her regular writings on her blog, Multiple Mayhem Mamma, Samantha is a regular featured blogger at Huffington Post Canada as well as a featured contributor at 30 Second Mom. She also regularly writes for a number of parenting-related publications including What’s Up Kids magazine and iVillage.ca and is a featured on the popular Savvy Mom website as a regular Savvy Stories contributor. Her writing has also appeared in The Toronto Star, The Globe and Mail and Parents Canada. Samantha is often asked for her Parenting advice, tips and opinion for a variety of media outlets, including Maclean’s The National Post and Parents Magazine.
Samantha’s media appearances can be viewed in entirety at her YouTube channel here.
Samantha is engaged and interactive on various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Tumblr and is able to provide expert advice regarding social media strategy and connecting to key target groups, specifically women and moms. With over professional experience in communications, public relations and marketing strategy in an agency setting, she is able to advise individuals and companies of any size.
Samantha is available to provide the following services:
- Writing – Includes corporate, marketing, consumer, technology genres, web copy, speech writing, executive presentations and press releases. Also includes freelance writing for feature articles in varying length and focus.
- Editing – Includes copy editing, document review and recommendations.
- Speaking – Includes presentations as that range from parenting and motherhood-related topics to work-life balance and diversity in the media.
- Media Spokesperson and Sponsorship – Samantha is a seasoned media spokesperson and public relations professional who understands the requirements of a successful media campaign. She has worked in partnership as a spokesperson for many well-known and large corporations, providing key messaging and media presence to support their brand identity. For further discussions about hiring her as a company spokesperson, email her or call the contact the number below.
- Media Training and Coaching – Best practices and tips about how to put your best face forward during a media interview. Available for individuals or groups.
- Social Media and Public Relations Strategy- Want to know how to reach your target market through social media? Samantha can help. With a large and engaged Twitter and Facebook following, she is able to provide hands-on, is now offering a unique seminar and workshop for public relations and marketing professionals entitled “How to Successfully Pitch to Mom Bloggers.” Inquire for further details.
- Social Media Consulting – Wondering how to reach your specific audience for your company or business by utilizing the most effective social media channels and strategy available? Inquire for further details.
If you are interested in hiring Samantha for writing services, corporate sponsorship, spokesperson or speaking opportunities, or social media and public relations strategy, email email@example.com
Want more parenting advice and tips? Click on the image below to get your copy of my eBook today!